The team at Ceartas are very keen to find out about people’s experiences with the service: whether that’s what we’ve done well or not so well. This information will help us review and develop our service in a way which will benefit those who use Ceartas, immediately and in future. Since the beginning of April we have been contacting clients whose advocacy cases are currently open to find out about how they feel the service is supporting them.
The evaluation is in questionnaire format and we are making this accessible to all clients, offering a range of different ways to complete and submit:
- Complete and return via a stamped addressed envelope provided by Ceartas
- Complete by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete via a web based questionnaire – Survey Monkey
- Answer the questions over the phone with a Ceartas worker
- Complete alongside your advocacy worker by arranged visit
- or by visiting a drop in session at the Ceartas office on Monday 10th April 2017 between 10am-12pm or Friday 21st April 2017 between 1pm-3pm
The lead contact for this is our Group resource worker, Cheryl, who is currently in the process of contacting all participants to find out how they would prefer to complete the form. As is always with Ceartas all the information collected will be kept confidential; if you have received a questionnaire there is no need to provide your name and contact details unless there are matters that concern you and you want someone to get in touch.
We want to assure you that the support you receive will not be affected if you feel you cannot take part in the survey.
If you have any questions about this survey or Ceartas then please contact us on 0141 775 0433 or email@example.com